Emergency Surgery

file0001624392231.jpg

Dog Eats Candy-Covered Volcano Homework Ending in Emergency Surgery

Nov 21, 2013 3:56pm It’s the oldest story in the book: “The dog ate my homework.” However, for Payton Moody, 13, of Englewood, Colo., who slaved away for hours on her candy-covered volcano project, that story became painfully true not only for her, but for her poor dog, Reggie. The 2-year-old yellow Labrador got ahold […]

Continue Reading
browse5.jpg

Surgery saves fake dog dirt puppy

11 September 2013 Last updated at 07:43 ET A puppy had to undergo a life-saving operation after eating a fake pile of dog dirt. Boo, a black crossbreed, swallowed the joke object after a bag of dog biscuits was dropped on the floor. It got lodged in the six-month-old puppy’s intestines, forcing vets to carry […]

Continue Reading