- When it comes to taking medicine, pets will eat anything you give them except the meds themselves, So we made a tasty treat that’s a smarter way to help the medicine go down; healthier alternative to human foods, such as cheese or peanut butter
- GREENIES PILL POCKETS are made with natural ingredients; this healthy dog treat comes in a variety of flavors, including chicken, real peanut butter and hickory smoke; they mask the smell of the medication for a stress-free, mess-free experience
- PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs are easy to use. Just place the medicine capsule or tablet inside the pocket, pinch it closed and share it with your dog; give your dog medicine disguised as a great-tasting dog treat
- Pets are smart about avoiding their meds, but you’re smarter; designed and recommended by vets, GREENIES PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs make it easy to give your dog medicine, Greenies Pill Pockets help mask the smell of medication
- 1.FILL: Hold PILL POCKETS Treat with your thumb and forefinger; insert medicine, 2. PINCH: Using the same hand to hold the PILL POCKETS Treat, squeeze the top half closed 3.GIVE: The PILL POCKETS Treat is now sealed, and you can feed it to your dog
Click here for more information about 'GREENIES PILL POCKETS Soft Dog Treats, Chicken, Capsule 15.8-oz. 60-count pack of GREENIES PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs Chicken, #1 vet-recommended choice for giving pills'.