Prior to telling you what it’s about, I just want you to be clear on what it is NOT.
It’s NOT a dog training book that teaches you how to make your dog obey by striking, berating or mistreating your dog.
It does NOT promote punishing or hurting your dog in any manner.
Here is what it IS about…
You’ll discover how to encourage your dog to WANT to please you and WANT to be a well-behaved, GOOD DOG.
Your dog will learn:
– Where and when it’s appropriate to bark
– To stop digging up your yard and garden
– To stop chewing up your furniture, clothes, and your kid’s toys
– To stop being aggressive towards people and strange dogs
– To stop whining, particularly at night.
– To stop bolting out the front door
– To stop pulling on the leash
– To stop jumping up on strangers and other family members
– Potty training secrets, and a great deal more!
You’ll learn that errors that you’re probably making, like giving your dog attention when he jumps up on you (eg petting, or scolding) as well as others, are conveying the incorrect message to your dog.
You will learn how you should be communicating with your dog.
Click here: SitStayFetch: The Ultimate Dog Training Guide
Click here for more information about 'The Best Dog Training Guide Ever?'.