Searching for the perfect Dematting Tool for your furry friend, but do not feel like spending time choosing the best variant?
You don’t have to, we have done it for you!
Try our “Pat Your Pet” Dematting Rake and get rid of all that nasty mats, tangles and knots. Get healthy, shiny and well-groomed hair of your furry friend!
Mats don’t only make the coat look disheveled, but also irritate the skin and become a breeding ground for parasites. The pet starts scratching causing the mat to grow in size and the hair to get even more tangled.
But don’t panic! “Pat Your Pet” will help you to solve all your pet “hairy” issues with New Dual-Sided Dematting Comb!
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- You’ll get 2-in-1 grooming tool – Dual-sided comb has 9 teeth side for tough mats and tangles and 17 teeth side for thinning and de-shedding.
- Perfect for large and small breed animals with medium and long coat.
- Stop pulling the hair out – Slightly sharpened blades smoothly cut through the toughest mats.
- Reduce shedding – Regular brushing removes excess dead hair from your pet’s undercoat.
- 100% Safe for your furry friend – Rounded teeth ends do not scratch or irritate the skin.
- Recommended by professional groomers for faster and more impressive grooming results.
As an extra bonus from Pet Your Pet you will get very cute “paw” tag for your cat or dog! Just attach it to your pet collar with your contact info engraved on the backside, and never worry about your beloved pet being lost.
So, what are you waiting for? As you see, we have thought everything out, our dematting tool is just what you need!
Press “ADD TO CART” now and when you do, consider getting two… one for you and one as a gift for a friend!
Have only the best moments with your furry friend and enjoy your clean house!
Starting up a dog grooming service is possible, rewarding and can turn into a lucrative revenue stream if done correctly. A few requirements include the financial stake necessary for the purchase of equipment and to be physical fit to handle the rigors of handling dogs
For some people, trimming their dogs claws can be a nerve wracking experience and if you’re one of those people, try not to worry, we’re here to guide you through the process so you can be as cool and confident as a professional dog groomer. It’s when you hear or read about cutting the “quick”; […]