Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
A dog should have a bed for napping during the day and sleeping in at night. A bed gives warmth and comfort to your dog. A proper dog bed supports arthritic joints, prevent calluses, gives comfort and a sense of security to your dog.
Are you wondering how to select a best dog bed and blanket for your pet?
You need to do some research on your dog sleeping habits and try to find answer to following questions.
1.Does your dog hang his head over the edge?
2.Does he like to be able to rest his head with a view of the entire surroundings?
3.Does your puppy sprawl and stretch out completely?
4.Does he like to stay warm under the blankets?
5.Does your dog shed or have any other disorder that will cause the bed to need constant cleaning?
6.Does he avoid the bed because he needs to cool off? In this case, you should buy cooling dog bed
Several varieties of dog beds are available. Your selection depends on your choice, budget and availability of space in your apartment. You can use your old pillow or fancy wrought-iron frame with a lace canopy.
Top dog bed styles
1. Inexpensive flat pads or mats
2. Doughnut-shaped beds are circular bolsters with a removable center pillow.
3. Waterproof beds are good for outdoor use.
4. Cot style raised dog bed is good for old and large dog
What are the features you should have for an old or ill dog bed?
- You should buy orthopedic bed with medical-grade foam and/or box-spring construction for old or very large dog.
- You can use heated bed which helps to maintain body warmth
Why you should have a washable dog blanket?
You also should use washable dog bed cover and blankets because it can keep your dog warm and you can wash it whenever it is necessary. Personally I like modern dog bed like memory foam dog bed.
You can visit online pet supply to find the best dog bed and blanket for your dog. Online shopping is also a good way to get all your other dog supplies as well from other dog furniture like dog houses to dog supplies, including food and shampoo, and you can even purchase dog clothes and collars as well.
1. Kong Wobbler A lot of dog owners have reported positive results using a Kong Wobbler. The toy is designed to be filled with dog treats or kibble. The design makes it virtually impossible for your dog to get the treats out of the toy, which can help prevent separation anxiety. It takes a little […]
Relocating to a new house is a whole lot of work, especially when you are doing it all by yourself. This includes going through an adjustment period, where you will feel the need to adapt to the new environment and other factors. Just like humans, our furry friends also need to have some time to […]
Welcoming a pet into your home as a friend for a lifetime Is always a dreamy milestone to achieve. But if you are someone who starts to show allergic reactions as soon as you come in contact with the pet, then this dreamy situation can turn into a Nightmare. So, if you are facing this […]
Recent estimates indicate that approximately 90 million dogs – and close to 100 million cats – have a home in the United States. When it comes to their pets, animal lovers spare no expense in caring for their pet or showcasing their love for man’s best friends. But don’t let that last statement fool you […]