Question by tp: How can I stop house aggressive dog who is social in public?
My dog is fearful when people visit the house. Often growling when first meet new guests, then ok, then growling and snipping at guests. The dog is fine meeting new people in public.
Answer by Rosalie
Crate this dog in a back room of the house, and close the door.
There is no training that is going to make this dog safe for your guests to be near, and you are legally obligated to ensure the safety of any guest in your home.
The dog is clearly fearful, and fearful dogs are the most dangerous. Don’t even try training – there’s too much risk, and the easiest, most comfortable thing for your dog is to just be kept safe in privacy.
Add your own answer in the comments!
The fantastic Leather Safety No Bite Dog Muzzle is handmade exclusively by our
- The Four Paws Quick Fit Muzzle is made of nylon and completely washable
- Quick Fit Muzzles do not require constant adjustment- only one initial fitting is needed
- Size 1 is for extra small breeds such as Jack Russells, Pugs, Standard Dachshunds, Westies- 5-inch snout
- Four Paws Quick Fit Muzzles are made of nylon and completely washable.
- Quick Fit Muzzles don’t need adjustments; only one initial fitting is necessary.
- From the home of quality pet products
Quick Fit Muzzle – Size 1
List Price: $ 11.59