Question by Badriya: How do I kill moths living outside my house?>
Moths are one of my most feared creatures in the universe. (I’ll wait while you all stop laughing…) Okay…a week or so ago the HUGEST moth I have ever seen got in my mudroom when I was letting the dogs in. I mean he was so big he had shoulders. Anyway, after several attempts (and fake-outs by Mothra) I finally killed it. Today…after cleaning my car out this weekend – my first mistake – I had 7…yes SEVEN moths ambush me in my car throughout the day. Clearly it was the Moth Mafia (the Mothia, if you will) after me for killing their boss. So at the end of my work day, I pulled the moth-mobile into the moth-cave and began to mow the lawn. OMG. They were EVERYWHERE! Every bush and plant I mowed next to at least 10-15 moths would fly out. Even when I mowed next to my deck. What the heck is going on?! It was surreal. At one point, I forgot my fear and started laughing. Sooo…clearly, they all must die. What’s the best method – without killing my current plants?
Answer by sptfyr
I can’t imagine how you could fear an insect that has neither fangs or a stinger especially since some moths are down right beautiful. However, since you are phobic maybe you can use a bug zapper to solve your problem.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Recorded and uploaded on my iPhone 2g/3g with iCamcorder ( camcorderapp.dw-c.de ).
- Provides a professional 100 level shock and 100 level Vibration with LCD Remote Electric Training Collar
- The strong static impulse can penetrate the hair of the pet and fabric within 6mm thick.
- The warning vibration will let the pet associate the vibration with the static impulse.
- With the movement induction power switch in the collar receiver, it will turn on/off automatically to save power.
- Convenience of easy-to-read LCD screen shows the stimulation level. Over 3,000 different identity codes to prevent conflicts with other e-collars.
Is your dog out of control? Many dogs simply do not respond to traditional training methods which is why thousands of owners and professional trainers have used training collars to assist them in their training programs. Training collars can help you achieve a well trained and contented dog within days. This compact, easy to operate system will control bad behavior and dogs who run off when taken outdoors for exercise.Features:
Brand new Dog Electric Training Collar
List Price: $ 19.23
Click here for more information about 'Q&A: How do I kill moths living outside my house?'.