Question by anonymous: Dog supplies the question is in the details?
What are the things that you bought for your dog that are like absoluty nessicites and what are stuff that AREN’T nessicites but you bought anyway because you thought your dog needed them? Can you also put your answer like this please(you dont have to put it but i would like it if you did) :
Answer by EmpireOfTheDog.com
I train dogs, so i ‘m VERY specific about picking things for the dog that buy me time and training for the dog. I choose lots of edible food puzzle toys to keep the dog occupied and tire it out. When you give the dog toys that are partially edible to play and chew on, you GUARANTEE he’ll use those, and not your couch, hand or rug. When you use so-so non foody toys, it’s a toss up what your dog decides to do with his time.
Here’s my short list of tips…and there’s more to read on this if you like it at DOGUBLIC.COM
1. Kong toy [ filled with frozen peanut butter or wet dog food]
2. Bully Sticks for chewing
3. Tricky treat ball for dry food, to roll around and eat meals.
1. a crate to help with housetraining.
2. don’t buy a NICE bed yet for your pup, assume he’ll destroy it in these first formative months, and stick to towels, or a cheaper one. Same for leashes, save the fancy stuff for later.
3. Nature’s MIracle or Petastic spray enzymatic cleaner to clean up any accidents. Don’t rely on bleach, ammonia or standard cleaning products to remove the doggy urine smell.
4. ID tags! don’t let your dog get permanently lost!
Hope this helps!
Give your answer to this question below!
Click here for more information about 'Q&A: Dog supplies the question is in the details?'.