Question by Tabitha: What are the names of the parts of a plier style dog nail clipper/trimmer ?
I do know how to cut my dogs nails, but i need to know for a project I am doing what are the parts of a plier style of dog nail clippers. I have searched all over the internet and see pictures of clippers but none say what the actual names of the parts are like “handle. etc. I need to know the official name of the parts. Help please?
Answer by ladystang
talk to groomer?
What do you think? Answer below!
- Rotary tool provides a safe, effective, less stressful alternative to clipping
- Two rotation speeds let you safely and carefully grind nails in stages
- Cordless operation for optimum control
- Compatible with an array of Dremel sanding drums and bands
- Backed by a two-year warranty, 3-hour charger
The Dremel Pet Grooming Kit offers a safe, effective way to keep your pet’s nails neat and trim. Rather than risk damage and discomfort with clippers or scissors, use the kit’s rotary tool for painless, easy grooming of your pet’s nails. The rotary tool gently grinds down claws using speeds that are appropriate to the task. And because it is cordless, the rotary tool provides optimum control over the grooming process.
Pet Grooming Kit
At a Glance:Rotary tool provides a safe, effective, les
List Price: $ 45.98
Click here for more information about 'Q&A: What are the names of the parts of a plier style dog nail clipper/trimmer ?'.