Question by Emmery N: Can you mix dried dog poop in with yard waste collected in the compostable big paper bags?
The compostable plastic bags that are supplied for this are the same as what your putting in it…they rip and you can only put a small amount in each..
Answer by carol
why sure you can what else would you do with it..
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Each package includes a jumble roll of 200 bags
- Strong and durable enough for the task of picking up, yet at the same time, they are not made with unnecessary size or thickness
- 8″ x 13″, 0.7mil bag thickness, perfect for median-size dogs (less than 80lbs)
- Design to conform to ASTM D6954-04
- Green your dog, green our planet
Green’N’Pack eco friendly products are designed to turn plastic into a material that has a completely different molecular structure that is bio-assimilated in the open environment, similar to the decomposition of a leaf.
List Price: $ 15.99
Click here for more information about 'Q&A: Can you mix dried dog poop in with yard waste collected in the compostable big paper bags?'.