Question by Ameera: Is flea zapper fine for my dog?
Answer by Bells :
WTH is a flea zapper?
Give your answer to this question below!
Zapper is STUNNING. Just look at him, a beautiful Blue Greyhound. Fantastic nature, sweet character. This is most definitely the dog for anyone that wants to give a rescue dog a home. Look no further, THIS is your dog. He is brilliant ! Born 22 OCT 2005.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Ultrasonic technology, the Dazer II produces a discomforting but not harmful sound, audible to dogs but not to humans.
- Help stop the approach of unwanted dogs at up to 20 feet.
- The DAZER II works to deter animals in the 15 to 20 foot range. For best results, activate the DAZER II when you first see the dog, even at 30 feet or more. This added alert helps deter the dog.
- the DAZER can be used in dog training for barking, jumping on people, getting a dog’s attention, etc. Activate the device followed by a verbal command such as “Be Quiet.” Remember that dogs are like children: if positive attention is not enough, they will work to to praise the dog for good behavior as well. Repeated use of the Dazer II may result in training a dog not to bark. The Dazer is great to get a dog’s attention when you don’t want to yell.
- Made of lightweight high impact plastic, the Dazer II features a belt clip and low battery indicator.
Ultrasonic Dog Trainer Silences or Repels Dogs Concerned about dog attacks when you walk, ride your bicycle or deliver newspapers? Fed up with barking dogs, your own or your neighbor’s dogs? You need a DAZER II, a hand held ultrasonic dog repellant and dog training device. Used as a dog repeller, the Dazer II is a humane alternative to sprays and other methods to avoid dog bites or contact with dogs. Used as a dog training device, the Dazer helps emphasize in.no in. when you want to keep a dog f
List Price: $ 24.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B001E0L5YA”]
[wpramazon asin=”B000E8O4UA”] Find More Dog Zapper Products
Q&A: what do you do if invisible fence collars make your dogs fur fall off and make the skin red and itchy?
Question by Badriya: How do I kill moths living outside my house? Moths are one of my most feared creatures in the universe. (I’ll wait while you all stop laughing…) Okay…a week or so ago the HUGEST moth I have ever seen got in my mudroom when I was letting the dogs in. I mean […]