Midwest Life Phases Ambigu-Door Folding Metal Canine Crate, 36 Inches by 24 Inches by 27 Inches
- Exceptionally adaptable metal canine crate with adjustable divider panel
- Double doors for aspect and front access slide-bolt latches rounded corners
- Simply sets up and folds down to portable measurement two plastic handles for carrying
- Sturdy satin-black electro-coat complete ABS-plastic pan included
- Actions 36 by 24 by 27 inches one-year minimal warranty
The MIDWEST Lifestyle Stages folding Ambigu Door Dog Crate/Cage cuts house breaking time in half and reduces behavioral difficulties, wether your commencing with a new pup or starting once again with a grownup puppy. The Life Stages line of puppy crates/cages has everything you need to have to be successful! The additional door supplies you with the convienence of a aspect door for straightforward placement in a car in in your house. Every single crate/cage has a Cost-free divider panel to make certain the appropriate measurement crate for your puppy from the begin. Every single Crate is equipped with safe and sound and protected slide bolt latches, two plastic handles and a ABS composite plastic pan for simple clean up.
List Value: $ 129.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B0002AT3M4″]
Buying a Kennel For Your Furry Friend, These Tips Can Help
Dog Boarding Pets Dream About
Tip of the day: Finding a Dog Boarding facility that is well maintained and doesn't reek of odors will ensure that your pets boarding time is as comfortable as possible. Boarding is an especially difficult time for a dog because they are completely separated from their owners and normal environment. Adding in the fact that […]
How to Choose the Best Dog Boarding Facility
Going on a vacation is meant to be a joyful experience, exploring a new area, spending time with loved ones, getting away from the daily hassles of work and whatever comes along with it. Most vacations are spent this way, but if you have a pet and decide to board them at a facility that […]
Misting system for dog kennels
The name of the misting system is Misty Mate Cool Patio Professional Grade Misting System. [wprebay kw=”dog+kennels” num=”0″ ebcat=”-1″]
Nice, sturdy crate, easy to set up, inexpensive,
I purchased this crate from Petsmart for my newly adopted dog. They size these crates based on dog weight, but I would measure your dog to make sure they fit.
My dog is less than 45 lbs, but his head touches the top of this crate when he sits up. He has room to lay down, but he can’t really stretch out. I am ordering the next size up from Amazon for him however, and will use this one as a travel crate.
It set up in less than a minute, and everything works very well on it. The crate seems very sturdy and I’ve had no problems at all.
Was this review helpful to you?
Basic Necessity for a City Dog,
If you have a medium sized doggie and are looking for a crate because you live in an apartment, this particular model is a good choice. Crate training is amazingly simple (just don’t use it for punishment–make it a happy experience when your puppy go into his crate). We have been using this for two months, and he takes to it easily.
1. Easy to put together and fold away. Solid black e-coat steel wire, conjoined with small metal plates with welded corners facing out. It comes with a slightly smaller divider that you can hook to the insides of the crate. As our puppy got bigger, we moved the divider and eventually removed it.
2. The two doors (one on the long end is off-centered) are not removable and opens only one way so it’s not omni-directional when you place it in tight spaces. You may want to check out some crates with three doors if so.
3. The bottom tray is made of black-composite plastic material, easy to wipe clean and slide out from under the short end of the door.
4. I like the double latch, but some people may find it a little more work to open and close day-to-day.
5. If you buy a crate cover, check out Cratewear Pet Dreams 3-Piece (which fits this model well, but only work with the door on the short end).
6. For this price, it’s a good crate to highly consider because your goal is to have a sanctuary for your puppy (for time out and quiet-time) and to housebreak your dog and/or temperate from negative behavior (such as chewing furniture, etc.)
I hope this review is helpful for you.
Was this review helpful to you?