5 tips on how to train your dog the easiest way

array(2) { [0]=> string(0) "" ["keywords"]=> string(13) "animals,diet," }

by Jolene Oh

are remarkable capable of learning a variety of complex behaviors if owners commit a little time each and train in small steps using patience and understanding. In this article, we have listed 15 training tips which will help you to achieve this goal.

1. Don't be cruel to your dog. If you strike your out of frustration, it will only learn to fear you. Give it love, nourishment, and a healthy and exercise. This will ensure that your dog is at its peak, both mentally and physically.

2. Dogs can learn many words so keep them challenged by adding more and more. You can give all your dogs' toys, balls, bones, etc. names. When giving your dog the item, make sure you use a name to describe it every time so they can learn it. For example: “Find your chew bone!” “Go get your duck”. “Get your ball”. “Find your Kong”. Have fun with your dog and teach them lots of language!

3. Determine what you want to teach your dog. Once you know what you want to teach, get some treats or toys. When ever your dog does something you like quickly reward your dog. Timing is crucial when your training. If your timing is off training will take a little longer. With a little bit of effort and practice you can teach your dog to do just about anything.

4. To get the behaviors you want and need from your dog, you must build a relationship first. In fact 99 percent of all is building your relationship and learning to read your dog. The other 1 percent is the actual obedience and manners stuff.

5.The key to success is to know how to break each behavior down into its smallest components so that your dog can understand the behavior

About the Author:

You May Also Like These Topics...

How to find the perfect dog trainer?

array(2) { [0]=> string(0) "" ["keywords"]=> string(45) ",become a dog trainer," }

You love your dog and you have decided that you need a little professional help with training. Don't worry all relationships need some support at one point or another. But with all the recommendations from family, friends and your local dog community, how do you find the RIGHT dog trainer? Who knows what they are […]

The “No-Choke” Collar

array(2) { [0]=> string(0) "" ["keywords"]=> string(20) ",," }

Puppies are so adorable, the look that they have on their face when they look at you is heartwarming. Whenever a is adopted, it becomes a family member forever. Dogs or puppies are known as “man's best friend” because of their loyalty, companionship and the affection they have towards their owner. Those puppy dog […]

What You Need to Know Before You Get a Puppy

array(2) { [0]=> string(0) "" ["keywords"]=> string(36) ",," }

A puppy can come to be your best buddy as well as a devoted companion. However, you have to learn what you are getting into before you go out and purchase a puppy from a dog breeder. I have been working with dogs for quite a while now and feel capable of sharing a couple […]

Everything You Should Know About Dogs & Puppies Before You Get Them

array(2) { [0]=> string(0) "" ["keywords"]=> string(18) ",Dogs," }

If you are an animal lover, you probably adore seeing puppies. The main reasons for that are due to their playfulness, adorability, and affection that will drive happiness towards your life. Therefore, we can say that everything we adore in puppies is something that gives us a boost to buy a new one. However, that […]

Tags: , , , , , , , ,
Previous Post
Dog Training for Dummies Puppy Training

Ideal Age to Take your Dog to Obedience Classes

Next Post
Dog Training for Dummies Puppy Training

Shocking Training Dog Collar Guide

Leave a Reply